hEy tHere!! welcome to my belove belog-beLonG-beloG..juz enjoy ya :)..n Don't fOrgEt 2 fOllOw me yUp(peAcE)!!감사합니다(gamsahabnida),ありがとう(Arigatō)
glitter-graphics.com

DenG..DenG..ToTaL

English Translation(nih lgu hop thg maen skrg..hop trnslate la).hahahah
When you’re not around I can’t do anything.
I want to eat your food.
When you come back,
I’ll cling to you with a super smile.
When you’re not around I can’t apologize.
I want to hear your voice.
Being able to see your smile is all I need.
You always gave me courage just by being by my side.
I want to be together forever.
I want to tell you these feelings.
Whether rain or shine,
You stayed by my side.
If I close my eyes I see your radiant smile.
When you’re not around I don’t understand anything.
Where’s the sugar and soy sauce?
When you come back,
I thought I’d surprise you and yet…
Unconsciously I act spoiled towards you,
Since you’re too kind.
I receive so much from you without being able to give back.
Obviously I thought about how you stayed by my side.
I thought that such days,
Would continue forever and ever.
I’m sorry; I’ve only just realized it now.
It’s something that’s not so obvious.
First I’ll start by telling you,
“Thanks.”
I wonder has it reached your heart? I don’t have any confidence right now but,
Don’t laugh and just listen,
Because I put my thoughts into a song.
I want to place all my “Thanks”
Into a song and send it to you.
I will never ever forget these feelings.
My thoughts, reach!


suka+suki^_^